Takes The Cake

Today, I suppose you could say that I'm having one of those days. I've only been awake for a little over an hour, but...yeah, it's definitely one of those days.

I woke up initially at 05 and I figured I'd just hit snooze a couple of times. Well, I accidently turned the alarm off. So, of course, I wake up again at 0630 and have a heart attack, get dressed and run to my car 14 miles away.

Lucky me, I put on a dress this morning and it got tucked up under my back pack. Yes. The guy at the front desk of my building definilteygot a full on shot of my butt and didn't say anything! On the brightside, I felt like it was a little too breezy, so I checked to see what was amiss and saw my bum hanging out. Awesome. Just...Awesome.

I really feel that there is no need to write more about this day.

The skirt bunchied up bum thing kinda takes the cake...

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh goodness!!!! I'm always afraid of that happening.

Ashley said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I had a moment similar to yours that involved high heels and a dress, a guy sitting on the steps to my building and tripping with a full bottom view available. It's so embarrassing! I guess you just have to laugh it off sometimes.

Semper Wifey said...

That definitely takes the cake! Wow. Good thing the day is over! :) Wear pants tomorrow. ;)

 
Pin It button on image hover