My Wants and Some Places

As it turns out, I'm not so good at this challenge! But I still really like it and I want to stick with it until the end!
This day that I miss is 7 wants. Sadly, I have lots of wants. I am very ambitious and I strive to attain many things. I don't necessarily think that it's bad to want, but sometimes, I makes me seem ungrateful for the things that I already have. I assure you, I am happy (most days...) with what I have but wants keep us on our toes and working to achieve more!

I want...
1. To love and be loved. Doesn't everybody? When you're dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up really is the hardest part. I don't want to feel that loss when I wake up anymore. I want to dream of a new love that loves me and will stick by my side no matter the challenges that we face...
2. I want higher education. I want to learn more. I want to learn...everything. Like I said, I am so ambitious. I just want to fill my head with all sorts of knowledge that I can apply to my life and also so I can look cool with all my facts about all things ;)
3. I want muscles. Oh man to I want to have awesome muscles that you can see when I'm not flexing...I'm not srue that it will ever happen though. Maybe some day...
4. I want a cherry red, hatchback Subaru Impreza...I can't really explain to you why, I just...want one. Bad. I'm saving up now and I'm hoping that by the time I'm finished with AIT I'll have enough saved up to get me one.
5. I want spaghetti. That might sound stupid, but seriously? I want it all the time. It's my favorite food and I just can't resist it. In fact, I want it right now.
6. I want happiness. I want happiness so bad that it hurts. I'm not completely miserable all the time...but it's just so hard to be down right happy about my life. I want that so bad.
7. Lastly, I want a freaking computer. I want to be able to make my blog more awesome without fighting with my sister over who gets to use my mom's computer. I want to get more work done while I'm at work...and I want to have all my own stuff on the computer without everyone else's make it all cloudy!





 This one is dangerous...Places...I decided to interpret this as place that I'd like to go instead of places that I have been. So here it goes!

1. Turkey! I took AP Art History in high school and I love architecture. This place is the most magnificent to me and I would love to see it in real life...Also, I love places that hold great significance to the world's history and Turkey is certainly one of them.

2. Greece. Again, I'm a sucker for the architecture and the art etc. But also, it's the birth palce of the Olympics which is...totally awesome!

3. Australia. Why? Because I want to see a kangaroo in real life and hear men speak to me in that beautiful accent while I lay on the beach...

4. Disneyland!!!! I have been there, but I really love that place. Every time I go is better than the last...

 
 
5. Washington DC. I want to go there because of all the obvious reason and especially because of the history. I also want to go to all of the historically significant places in the east
 
6.  Hawaii...Duh, why not?

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I took an Islamic Art and Architecture class in college and I've wanted to go to the Middle East ever since. It's not wise to go to most of the Middle East, so Turkey is my place of choice!

Steph said...

I'd love to see Greece too. The picture you posted is incredible!

Annie said...

speghetti!? so me!!! loveeee it!

 
Pin It button on image hover